It has been over a year since Hasbro revealed the return of the Star Wars Vintage Collection line of action figures. It was a long wait but in April 2018 we finally managed to get our hands on Wave 1. Although the majority of the wave were repacks of the 3.75″ Walmart exclusives (Asda in the UK) Black Series line, it was still great to get these figures on the vintage style cards.
It’s kind of obvious that the Vintage Collection is aimed at the adult collector with the figures being much more detailed than their five points of articualtion counterparts. Plus, the vintage style card with the famous racetrack design can’t fail to pull on the notsalgic heart strings of anyone that played with the original Kenner figures.
I am so pleased Hasbro saw sense to bring the Vintage Collection back. They truly are the perfect Star Wars collectors items.
Here is your guide to all of the Hasbro Vintage Collection action figures and vehicles released or revealed so far, including any store or convention exclusives.
Wave 1 – April 2018
- VC116 – Rey (Jakku)
- VC117 – Kylo Ren
- VC118 – First Order Stormtrooper
- VC119 – Jyn Erso
- VC120 – Rebel Soldier (Hoth)
- VC121 – Supreme Leader Snoke
Wave 2 – August 2018
- VC124 – Han Solo (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
- VC125 – Enfys Nest
- VC126 – Assault Tank Driver
- VC127 – Death Trooper
Wave 3 – November 2018
- VC128 – Range Trooper
- VC129 – Dr. Aphra
- VC130 – Cassian Andor
- VC131 – Luke Skywalker (Episode VIII)
- VC122 – Rey Island Journey (Walmart)
- VC123 – Mimban Stormtrooper (Walmart)
- Dr. Aphra, Triple Zero (000), BT-1 (3 Pack, SDCC)
- Imperial Combat Assault Tank
- Imperial Tie Fighter with Pilot